Today we are 15.5% ahead of 2011 for the number of sold residential properties in Summit County. Last year at this time we were 20% ahead and ended the 2011 year at 11.5% ahead. If we wind down a bit less than last year and end the year with a 12% gain then by year end 40% of the currently active listings will sell – leaving the other 60% of the 1572 active properties for sale still for sale on January 1, 2013.
This last week in 2009 produced 45 residential listings in Summit County that went under contract and in 2010 41 listings went under contract and last year 30 went under contract – this year we had 29 go under contract. The current residential Summit County properties that are under contract is 231; which is a 22% improvement over last year at this time.
RE/MAX Properties of the Summit
Http://AllMarketStats.com – go here to view all the local Summit County real estate statistics, trends and history including sales Data from MLS for Condominium, Townhome, Land, Single Family Homes by Summit County, Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Dillon and Silverthorne including Wildernest.
Http://HowsTheMarketUpdate.com – go here to read the local real estate market weekly update for Summit County and all the resort towns.
Http://WeeklyREActivity.com – Looking for just the real estate numbers; such as the number of active properties for sale, what went under contract this past week, Sold recently and year to date as well as Summit County’s total number of resort properties under contract on any given week.
On Facebook – Real Estate updates on Summit County including photos, graphs and more.
Source: Summit Association of Realtors’ MLS Data for Residential (Condos, Townhome, Homes, Duplexes) in Summit County, Colorado only. Summit County consists of various Colorado resort towns such as; Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Silverthorne including Wildernest and Dillon. * The information contained herein is based on information provided by others. Accordingly, we make no guarantee of its accuracy and suggest you make an independent inquiry of any matters you regard as important.