Mother’s Day from the Vantage of Frisco CO Real Estate
Every day is a sort of Mother’s Day in the mountain town of Frisco, Colorado. From the vantage of highly desirable Frisco CO real estate, moms enjoy quite a nice nest here in the Colorado Rockies. Historic Frisco is small enough to be friendly and great enough to magnetize moms from around the world.
The Mother Advantage in Frisco
“The Main Street to the Rockies” describes Frisco’s central location in Summit County. Moms here can pamper loved ones every day. That is just why an investment in Frisco CO real estate offers moms lots to do and many ways to entertain the family and friends – and be pampered themselves. Some outstanding benefits include:
- Variety of neighborhoods – lakeside to Main Street to mountainside
- Creative and involved local community
- Excellent skiing at Copper Mountain, Keystone, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin
- Water sports at Lake Dillon, Blue River, and Snake River
- Summit County trail systems, bicycle paths, and free shuttle
- Healthy lifestyles and pristine natural beauty
- Cultural activities – live theater to popular festivals and museums
Prepping for Mother’s Day
Frisco is the place where Summit County artisans make goods that moms love. Last week, the Summit County Moms hosted the Mother’s Day Gift Bazaar in Frisco. Local vendors showed off a number of wonderful products. Many items were handmade, including jewelry, purses, and much more. They ranged from Cupcakes by Melissa to handmade soaps and organic diaper rash cream. Vendors offered a variety of skincare systems and chemical-free housecleaning products.
Take Mom Out to Lunch and Spa
If anyone missed the bazaar, think about treating Mom to one of the Frisco spas such as Anew You, Bodyworks, First Impressions, Studio 269, or Believe. Another option is to make reservations for the Mother’s Day Branch in Keystone. The Keystone Lodge and Spa features brunch from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at their Edgewater Café. Massages there are available for under $100.
Breakfast or brunch in Frisco anyone? Head out to the Law Cabin Café, Chef in Blue, The Depot Café, Three Squares, Butterflies and Bakery & Café, Bonnie Ruth’s, 5th Street Patio Café, and many other favorite spots. Living in Frisco Colorado homes, full-time or seasonal, Moms can take time away from cooking and sample them all.
Frisco CO Real Estate Agents
The offices of RE/MAX Properties of the Summit are located in Breckenridge, Frisco, and Keystone:
- 220 South Main Street, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424; 970-453-7000
- 305 Main Street, Frisco, Colorado 80443; 970-668-5300
- 135 Dercum Drive #U6, Keystone, Colorado 80435; 970-513-0404