Summit County Real Estate in Frisco Town
Frisco Town subdivision is set in the heart of Summit County Colorado near downtown Frisco. Its attractive condos and homes are within walking distance south of Main Street and near all kinds of mountain and lake recreation. The historic Town of Frisco is a Rocky Mountain village that sprouted up during the Colorado Gold Rush.
Real Estate in Frisco Town Subdivision
The Frisco Town neighborhood comprises 229 properties ranging from condominiums to townhomes, duplexes and custom single-family homes. Prices range from A couple of the exciting opportunities include:
- Three-level townhomes with 3000 square feet. The master suite is on the main level and there are three more bedrooms. Features include slab granite, stainless steel appliances, red oak floors, radiant floor heating, and many more upgrades.
- Condominiums at the Bend in Summit Boulevard are available in several sizes and configurations. Units designed as townhomes and flats feature from one to four bedrooms and 900-3000 square feet of living areas and garages. Gourmet kitchens, radiant heat
Frisco has a lot to offer. Hosting some old fashioned events and lots of family fun, the vibrant town of about 3000 shines. Its live theater, great restaurants, antique shops, boutiques, and excellent location bring lots of seasonal residents and visitors. The Frisco Marina is one of many popular sites in town. It is within walking distance of Frisco Town subdivision.
Located off Interstate 70 about an hour west of Denver, the Town of Frisco is a mountain village on the shores of Lake Dillon. The Summit County bike path encircles the lake and connects all of the resorts and villages. Frisco is within an astonishing variety of several ski resorts – from Copper Mountain and Keystone to Breckenridge and Vail. Frisco Peninsula, national forestland, and wilderness, including the Continental Divine (CDT), a great National Scenic Trail. And there are so many more exciting outdoor adventures in store.
- 220 South Main Street, Breckenridge, Colorado 80424; 970-453-7000
- 305 Main Street, Frisco, Colorado 80443; 970-668-5300
- 135 Dercum Drive #U6, Keystone, Colorado 80435; 970-513-0404