What’s the Buzz ‘bout Breckenridge Real Estate at Shock Hill?
Oh, the magnificent vistas from ski-in Breckenridge real estate at Shock Hill. Matching the astonishing Rocky Mountain beauty are several magnificent homes for sale – just in time for ski season. Shock Hill is a prestigious neighborhood near Main Street Breckenridge at the base of the ski hill. Gorgeous homes + superb location = fantastic opportunity to invest in the ultimate Breckenridge Colorado real estate. Just take a peek.
Shock Hill real estate is set near the mid-station of the BreckConnect Gondola. The neighborhood is adjacent to the Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Reserve between Peaks 7 and 8 of Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Shock Hill’s New Breckenridge Homes for Sale
The variety of gorgeous mountain homes in the Shock Hill neighborhood features awe-inspiring architecture that reflects the grandeur of the White River National Forest and the Ten Mile Range. Heavy timbers and wood detailing, rock work and masonry juxtaposed a crisp, clean elegance our commonalities in Shock Hill.
- Newly constructed in 2014, a 6614 square-foot masterpiece offers 5 bedrooms and a 5-car garage. Extensive rock work, outdoor kitchen, wine cellar, elevator, and access to cross-country trails, hiking trails — steps from the gondola. Address: 65 Penn Lode Drive, Breckenridge, Colorado. Price: $5,800,000.
- Another fine Shock Hill home for sale features 5 bedrooms and 7360 square feet adjacent to Cucumber Creek wetlands. Fabulous rock detail throughout the home. Address: 145 Penn Lode Drive, Breckenridge, Colorado. Price: $5,435,000.
- A third 5-bedroom, 5323-square-foot home in Shock Hill borders the open space and cross country trails. Impressive timber trusses and rock work, and elevator, vaulte
- Much more than a cottage, this 4-bedroom single-family home in Cottages at Shock Hill features 3460 square feet of maintenance-free living. Address: 35 Region Drive, Breckenridge, Colorado. Price $2,595,000.
- Perched high on a ridge, ski-in/ski-out Breckenridge real estate in Shock Hill Lodge & Spa is located at the gondola mid-station. A rustic Zen design harkens to National Park architecture. Huge logs and rough timbers coupled with steel and varying topography lend to the intimate ambience. The green development includes Breckenridge luxury condominiums with 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units plus penthouse suites. Add 5 Star amenities with prices beginning at $1,000,000.
Our RE/MAX Properties of the Summit offices are located in Breckenridge, Keystone and Frisco, Colorado. For more information about Breckenridge real estate and properties in Summit County, click here.